Australia - Destination for Education
While overseas study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia's Higher Education Institutions rank among the world's best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high.
Higher education in Australia provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management in their diploma/degree programs, hence Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.
Australia seems to be high on the list for many reasons:
- Indian 12+3 is acceptable for masters degree.
- Duration for the masters courses is between 1, 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive costs for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like USA, UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized world wide from US to NZ.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Currently over 50000 Indian Students in Australia.
- Australian universities are members of an International Academic community and academic staff are frequently recruited on an international basis.
- Australian academics and graduates are keenly recruited into institutions overseas, indicating a measure of Quality Education.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Safe country with pleasent climate and a stable democracy.
In Australia every course offered in a university has CRICOS Code which is given by Australian Government reflecting that the education system is fully controlled by the Government in Australia. There is no formal ranking of universities. Thus students from all around the world have long made Australia their education destination.
Australia generally has two intakes i.e. February and July, with few Universities offering multiple intake in September & November. It is suggested that you should start making applications ideally 7-8 months prior to the intake. University generally takes around 4-6 weeks to process the applications.
Documents needed for making an application are resume, statement of purpose, marksheets and passing certificates from 10th onwards, two reference letters from colleges / employers and passport copy or birth certificate & IELTS score sheet
Entry Requirements / Eligibility
- Undergraduate - Bachelors
- A good academic record in High School Certificate or 12 years of schooling
- Some courses such as Computing and Engineering will require Mathematics and /or Science as pre-requisites
- 6.0 IELTS
- Postgraduate – Masters
- A good academic record in Bachelors Degree from a recognized university is necessary
- Any work experience in the field will be helpful
- For MBA programs at some Universities students need to have work experience along with their Bachelors Degree
- 6.5 IELTS
- Undergraduate - Bachelors
"I am truly indebted to All Nine Overseas Education for having been the perfect bridge from I was to where I am today. The guidance I received from All Nine Overseas Education has been invaluable. Today, being equipped with the right degree scored from a wonderful university and importantly having secured a well paid job in Australia, I can only have appreciation and gratitude towards All Nine Overseas Education.
It has been a remarkable learning experience where I have been able to grasp the points of dealing with International Admission. My expectations were not only met, but exceeded when it came down to the crunch issues of admissions and visa approval. The staff at All Nine Overseas Education are a warm, caring and a thoroughly professional lot.