Modern Learning Environment :
- Employers want employees who can think effectively, creatively and independently.
- UK institutions use a variety of teaching and assessment methods to encourage independence, as well as mastery of the subject.
- Students are expected to use the information they are given to stimulate their original thinking.
Quality of Education :
- The education system provides facilities such as international students societies, planned social activities, academic support, and academic counsellors. UK has one of the lowest 'drop out rates.
- Its quality is unrivaled throughout the world.
- Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today's top companies
- Realisation of earning potentials sooner.
- Numerous scholarships and bursaries offered by UK institutions.
- Almost free health care by National Health Service.
- Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.
- Vast choice of institutions, academics and subjects.
- Flexible programs.
- Diverse, stable social environment
Cosmopolitan place to live.
Home to numerous ethnic groups and nationalities from around the world.
Tolerant, stable society where students learn about diverse range of people.
- Compared to other educational destinations shorter duration programs
- Undergraduate - 3 years, Postgraduate - 1 year.
The main intake offered by all Universities is September / October few universities offer Jan / Feb intake also.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum score of 7.0 for Postgraduate and 6.5 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (Internet Based Test) for Postgraduate and 80 (Internet Based Test) for Undergraduate Studies.
- Exemption is possible if student has scored above 70% in English language in the X and XII std.(English Medium) & if medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.
Entry Requirements / Eligibility
- 65% and above for humanities in XIIth.
- 70 - 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engg in Std. XII / Diploma.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience. (Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%)
- Completed / will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
60 % and above in 1st degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses.
Some universities may even accept student at 55% and above in the 1st degree GMAT scores ranging between 600-700 by many Universities for Management Programs if required.
Full time work experience of at least 2-4 years after 1st degree required by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same may vary from University to University
All MBA accredited universities require a minimum of 3 years above work experience and an age criteria of 25 years plus as a minimum age requirement.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Std X, XII, and all the 3 /4 / 5 years of the Bachelors degree. Safal First Fly counsellors can attest these for you, on sighting the originals.
- At least, 2 Academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently. Once reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself.
- If you have work experience then at least one work recommendation from the employer who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- Photocopied score reports of GMAT / IETLS / TOEFL if available / required.
- Portfolio (in case of Students applying for art and design courses & Architecture programs).
- Others (Certificates / achievements at the State and National Level and extra curricular activities).
Applying for Undergraduate Courses
Applications are made only through UCAS (only 1 application can be made in an academic year).
It is an online application method.
One can apply to 5 different Universities on the same application form.
A fee of £ 19 is charged by UCAS to process applications and £ 5 if applying to just one University.
- Art and Design - 24th March
- Oxford / Cambridge -15th October
- Other Programs - 1st Deadline - 15th Jan : 2nd & Final Deadline - 30th June
Sandwich and Foundation Programs Sandwich programs are made up of combination of periods of study and time spent in industry. So the course duration extends to 4 years instead of the usual 3 years.
Foundation programes are of 1 year duration and are generally tailored for students as an alternative route to bridge between one own qualification and that which is required for entry for a degree program in a university / college.
Please note that it is advisable to meet the 1st deadline which is 15th Jan.
Students are strongly advised to apply sooner as the application process may take time due to Universities getting an overwhelming number of applications.
Applying for Post Graduate Programs
One can apply to numerous Universities
Very few Universities charge an application process fee.
Certain universities have deadlines
Most Universities do not have deadlines but it is advised to apply at least 6/8 months in advance (especially if applying to a Popular University).
Your efforts and expert guidance has fetched me an admit in a top university. Instrumental in selecting universities, in preparation for application, recommendations and essays. It was a wonderful experience. Wishing you all the best for your future
It was a "GREAT" experience. It was like a dream come true for me because of All Nine Overseas Education. The dream which seemed to be impossible alone was made possible by All Nine Overseas Education's corporation. Every body was externally helpful and Co-operative. Their "dedication" to the work was tremendous as if it was their own work. Everybody is very friendly, polite, hard working, efficient etc.
Thanks a lot !!